The Limits of the Possible: Art and Science Research
- 10 from June 2021 from 16:00 to 19:00
- Streaming (open)
What does research straddling art and science provide us in times of pandemic? This online symposium will make it possible to connect the City and Science Biennial 2021, focused on the theme of limits, with the International Symposium on Electronic Arts 2022 (ISEA), dedicated to the theme of the possible.
The closing of the limits and the opening of the possible will guide the working path of artistic practices linked to science and technology from the most varied perspectives and from the most remote places around the world.
First round table
- Jaime del Val, José Luís Arroyo, Paula Fernández and Xiaoyu Hao.
- Moderated by Pau Waelder.
Second round table
- Andrés Burbano, Carolina Fernández, José María de Duelmo, Paloma González y Predrag Nikolic.
- Moderated by Vanina Hofman.