Research Evenings - Climate Emergence and Production Models
- 09 from June 2021 from 19:30 to 21:30
- In person (by prior registration)
Share with research professionals an evening to imagine and exchange knowledge about the urban challenges facing the city of Barcelona. In a relaxed and close format, we will be able to imagine possible innovative solutions around climate emergency and productive models.
The session will start with a brief explanation of some of the research avenues that are being carried out right now in the city and will continue with an agora open to the public to share impressions and discuss possible perspectives and approaches to research.
Afternoons in the fresh air, with built-in bar service and two hours to imagine how to transform Barcelona.
Research projects to find solutions to urban challenges promoted by the Department of Science and Universities of the Barcelona City Council:
- Integrated management model of the Besòs water resources in the face of climate change: solutions for self-sufficiency and resilience of the water system in the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
- HEAT4WATER-BCN: geothermal energy as a tool for improving groundwater quality in Barcelona.
- RePLANTegem [rethink] school environments.
- COHABITEM BARCELONA: Five case studies in Ciutat Vella for urban reuse and the promotion of innovative production models.
- HyBCN. The entry of hydrogen technologies in the city of Barcelona.
- #MosquitoAlertBCN. Strengthening Barcelona's defences against mosquito vector diseases.