Research Evenings - Cycles of Life
- 11 from June 2021 from 19:30 to 21:30
- In person (by prior registration)
Share with research professionals an evening to imagine and exchange knowledge about the urban challenges facing the city of Barcelona. In a relaxed and close format, we will be able to imagine possible innovative solutions around people's life cycles.
The session will start with a brief explanation of some of the research avenues that are being carried out right now in the city and will continue with an agora open to the public to share impressions and discuss possible perspectives and approaches to research.
Afternoons in the fresh air, with built-in bar service and two hours to imagine how to transform Barcelona.
Research projects to find solutions to urban challenges promoted by the Department of Science and Universities of the Barcelona City Council:
- An automated "Data Discovery" approach to improve Barcelona's data ecosystem.
- EXPO-Bar. A new and more complete understanding of human exposure to organic pollutants in Barcelona: assessment of the current situation and tools to prevent potential chemical threats.
- New indicators for the Right to the City: digital technologies, emotions and inequalities.
- Infrastructures for independent living: a participatory research to rethink housing, care and community in times of pandemic.
- Co-ResponSA(S)bilitat. Towards a more systemic and collaborative model of innovation for the promotion of Sexual and Affective Health (SAS).
- +Àgil. Integrated care for frail elderly people in the community.
- BCNMAP. Map of the microbiome in the city of Barcelona.