Research Evenings - Sustainable Mobility and Public Space
- 10 from June 2021 from 19:30 to 21:30
- In person (by prior registration)
Share with research professionals an evening to imagine and exchange knowledge about the urban challenges facing the city of Barcelona. In a relaxed and close format, we will be able to imagine possible innovative solutions around sustainable mobility and public space.
The session will start with a brief explanation of some of the research avenues that are being carried out right now in the city and will continue with an agora open to the public to share impressions and discuss possible perspectives and approaches to research.
Afternoons in the fresh air, with built-in bar service and two hours to imagine how to transform Barcelona.
Research projects to find solutions to urban challenges promoted by the Department of Science and Universities of the Barcelona City Council:
- The Fifteen-Minute City: hyper-proximity adaptations and post-pandemic mobility in building a more resilient, sustainable and equitable transport future in Barcelona.
- FEMPUBLIC - Strengthening the impact of public space to improve health and well-being in Barcelona: a feminist intersectional approach.
- Tactical interventions in public space: a participatory diagnosis based on listening.
- Mental Health and Migration.
- Safe and Healthy School Environments.
- NEWMOB. A new mobility in the city.
- Pati vela. Development of a monitoring of Barcelona's coastal waters using the boat called patí català.